Flexible, beautiful presentation for everything your campus produces
What are you working with? Huge datasets? Student journals? Archival images? We’ve got you covered. Our clients use Digital Commons for:
Accurate, visually compelling analytics prove global impact
Find out (and show off) exactly how far your reach extends. From live readership maps to detailed, exportable analytics that filter down to individual authors and all the way up to the entire institution, Digital Commons makes it possible to track and report on the difference your institution’s work is making around the world.
Scalable, hosted, fully supported technology
- Stop worrying about software and start doing the campus outreach you’ve been meaning to do
- Leading impact analytics and data you can stand behind
- A thriving, close-knit community of over 550 institutions inform our product development direction
- Fully hosted software with 99.9% up-time means reliable service without any strain on your IT department
- Lower cost of ownership: with our turnkey platform, we handle all system upgrades, training and storage for you
Industry-leading search engine optimization for academia
What’s the value of scholarship if it stays hidden? Increasing and demonstrating the impact of scholarship is more important for academic communities than ever, and we make it our business to help. That’s why we work closely with Google, Google Scholar and other search engines to make sure your work is fully indexed and turns up near the top of academic and general search results.
Secure storage to meet preservation needs
You need to make sure your content’s safe — and then move on with your work. We protect your work with a secure infrastructure that includes multiple backups, cloud storage with Amazon Glacier, and options for even more on-demand control and preservation. Open standards (OAI-PMH) and complete institutional ownership give you an escape route, so you can transfer scholarship off the platform if or when you need to.